Rss Feed
  1. i finally finished reading cesar's way! hip hip...hooray! hip hip....hooray!

    i've got a log of the books on my list with dates of when i start and finish each book. sadly, maybe sadly, i don't have the start date for cesar's way on the log. however long it's been since i start, it's an embarrassing amount of time. sure work has been crazy, sure i've moved recently, but heavens to betsy...a book should be a source of relaxation! in a way, i suppose mr. milan's book was seeing as how i fell asleep after reading 2 or 3 pages. do not be misled, i adore the dog whisperer. you can find me 'sssssssh-ing' my dog almost everyday. the book, however, wasn't as helpful as i had hoped.
    cesar stressed that i need to be the pack leader, but not really how to be. i can't say i gained any knowledge that will help me with my feisty terrier/schnauzer mix. (she happens to be passed out on the floor next to me, snoring. angel baby!)

    read it if you so desire & let me know if it's as handy a sleep-aid for you as it was for me.

    that being said, cesar, i do love you and all that you do for dogs! promise honest.

    ok, no idea what i'm going to read next...probably whatever gets unpacked first! i'm hoping to find the margaret atwood novel. i deserve one of my fav authors next.

    nighty night.

    ps: the tori reference was to the 'glory of the 80's', found on her to venus and back album. thanks for the guesses! speaking of ms. amos...new album on tuesday. whoo hoo!



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment